School Gateway is our communications and online payment system, for parents and carers.
To receive e-mails or make payments you will need to first register with ‘School Gateway’.
If you have recently changed your e-mail address or mobile telephone number, please let the school office know so that we can update our records.
Not used School Gateway before?
Activating your School Gateway account is quick and easy to do. All you will need is your email address and mobile number that school holds on record for you.
- Go to https://login.schoolgateway.com/0/auth/register
- When you visit the ‘School Gateway’ website for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter your e-mail address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school.
- The system will send a PIN code to your phone. Please enter this PIN code and your account will be activated for you.
Download the app:
If you have a smartphone, please download School Gateway from your app store (Android and iPhone). The app shows the same information as the website PLUS it saves the school money when we send you a text message.
The advantages of downloading the ‘School Gateway’ app are that it is very easy to make payments via the app and parents receive all school information in one place – e-mail, text and payment information. The school can send parents app messages for free and parents can also message the school back for free.
As soon as you have got the system set-up, all of the text messages we send you will appear in the app. Don't worry - if our system detects that your app won't receive messages (eg when data/internet connection is not available) it will know to send you a text message instead.
The set-up process is simple and will take no more than a couple of minutes:
- Search for School Gateway in the Apple App Store/Google Play or on your phone go to www.schoolgateway.com/apple (Apple - iPhone 3GS or later, iPad, iPod Touch) or www.schoolgateway.com/android (Android - 2.3 / Gingerbread or later).
- Install the app and if you are asked, then say yes to “Allow Push Notifications”.
Visit the website:
www.schoolgateway.com and click on ‘New User’. You’ll receive a text message with a PIN number. Use this PIN to log in to School Gateway.
Trouble logging in?
It may be because the school doesn’t have your current email and mobile phone number on record. Please contact the school and we’ll update the details on our system.
We hope that you will find School Gateway to be a fast and easy way to pay for school items.