Arbor is our communications and online payment system, for parents and carers. To receive e-mails or make payments you will need to first register with ‘Arbor Parent Portal’.
If you have recently changed your e-mail address or mobile telephone number, please let the school office know so that we can update our records.
Not used Arbor Parent Portal before?
Activating your Arbor Parent Portal account is quick and easy to do. All you will need is your email address and mobile number that school holds on record for you.
- Go to https://login.arbor.sc
- When you visit the ‘Arbor’ website for the first time, please click ‘Forgot your password’ and enter your e-mail address you have registered with the school and click Reset Password.
- If you have a child at more than one Arbor school, you will be asked to select the appropriate school.
- You'll then receive an email. Click the link in this email to set your password.
- Create your password. You will then be logged in when you click Create password.
- As a security precaution, you will then be asked to confirm one of your children’s date of birth. Once you click verify, you will now be logged in!
- Once logged in you will be able to see your child’s school attendance, behaviour points, Payment accounts for Meals and School Shop, register for activities and school trips.
Download the app:
If you have a smartphone, please download Arbor App from your app store (Android and iPhone). The app shows the same information as the website PLUS it saves the school money when we send you a text message.
The advantages of downloading the ‘Arbor’ app are that it is very easy to make payments via the app and parents receive all school information in one place – e-mail, text and payment information.
The set-up process is simple and will take no more than a couple of minutes:
- Search for Arbor app in the Apple App Store/Google Play or on your phone go to https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/arbor/id1448707412 (Apple - iPhone 3GS or later, iPad, iPod Touch) or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arboreducation.parentapp&hl=en_GB&gl=US (Android phones).
- Install the app and if you are asked, then say yes to “Allow Push Notifications”.
You need to first create your password in the Arbor Parent Portal before you can log in to the Arbor app. Please follow the steps previously mentioned above to create the password.
Useful guides for using Arbor Portal and Arbor App:
Arbor Parent Portal and the Arbor App
Topping up the meal account on Arbor Parent Portal
Topping up the meal account on the Arbor App
School Shop on Arbor Parent Portal
Trouble logging in?
It may be because the school doesn’t have your current email and mobile phone number on record. Please contact the school and we’ll update the details on our system.
We hope that you will find Arbor to be a fast and easy way to pay for school items.